The CIGRE Session is the leading knowledge forum for Power Systems experts.
CIGRE 2018 Session HIGHLIGHTS
- 8500 attendees
- 90 % of international audience
- An event for Power Systems Experts : Electric Utilities, TSOs, DSOs, Manufacturers, Universities, Research Laboratories, Regulators,
- 6 days of conferences
- 370 meetings
- 16 Poster Sessions
- 249 leading companies exhibiting
What’s new for 2018 ?
- Exhibition on 3 levels
- Larger exhibition space
- New services for exhibitors
How to fill out your application for CIGRE 2018 ?
The Technical Exhibition 2018 will be organized on 3 levels. The available space for booths is limited to 4200 sq.m.
Application forms with payment will be registered as far as space for booths is still available.
- 1.Read the General rules and regulations governing the Cigre 2018 Technical Exhibition and validate it
- 2.Fill out the application form
- 3.Click on validate the form
- 4.Download the pdf fully completed. A copy has been sent on the email of the Exhibition Manager
- 5.Print the PDF
- 6.Sign your application form
- 7.Send back the application form to Pro4events, 3 rue René Boulanger, 75010 PARIS, France with a payment of 50%
- 8.Your registration will be confirmed by an invoice if exhibition space is still available
(General rules and regulations governing the Cigre 2018 Technical Exhibition)