A time-effective event to attend
- Visit the FULL exhibition dedicated to Power Systems ONLY.
No time lost in huge halls and mile long corridors !
- Meet the leading companies of the T&D Industry and interact directly with decision makers > more than 249 companies from 28 countries are exhibiting (mostly headquarters are represented, no local branches).
- Discover new services, tools, equipment and materials, as well as the most advanced technologies in the field of power systems.
- Attend Technical meetings and Poster Sessions.
The organizing committee has arranged poster sessions in which papers from the 16 technical meetings will be presented, giving delegates an opportunity to engage in one-on-one discussions with the authors of the CIGRE papers.
Products and advanced technologies from around the globe. It will include displays and demonstrations by many of the world’s leading manufacturers that supply power generation and transmission utilities with the latest technologies installed in transmission systems.
Last Session, big names of the Industry have chosen to wait Cigre 2016 to launch key products
A fast growing event
- 8 500 attendees in 2016 (3 290 Delegates) from 93 countries
- 550 international contributions (+ 235 compared to previous Session)
- 249 exhibitors
- Larger Session space > 13 680 sqm
New: organisation of Tutorials
New: online solution to support the spontaneous contributions during Technical Councils
The only T&D event with a REAL international audience
- 38 % EU outside France
- 21 % Asia – Pacific
- 15 % Europe outside EU
- 10 % France
- 5 % South America
- 4 % North America
- 4 % Middle East
- 3 % Africa
Who is attending?
- 22 % Utility
- 21 % Manufacturer
- 16 % Consulting
- 14 % Laboratory / Research
- 14 % Producer
- 14 % TSO (Transmission System Operator)
- 10 % Educational Body
- 5 % Service
- 4 % DSO (Distribution Sytem Operator)
- 1 % Regulator
- 3 % Other
What are the Session 2016 main topics?
- Eco design of equipment
- Maintenance, refurbishment and life time of equipment
- Real time monitoring of equipment and systems
- Development of DC solutions
- Coordination between TSOs
- Public acceptance of equipment
- Integration of renewable
- Active distribution systems
- Information systems
What products and services are exhibited?
- High Voltage Equipment
- Monitoring, control and protection equipement
- Measurement, testing and diagnostic tools
- Know-how and expertise from electricity companies and consultants
- Training tools and technique
Join the 8 500 attendees !
(93 countries represented during last Session)
and discover the best of the Power Systems market