The CIGRE Session is the leading knowledge forum for Power Systems experts.
CIGRE 2022 Session HIGHLIGHTS
- 9600 attendees
- 95 % of international audience
- An event for Power Systems Experts
Electric Utilities, TSOs, DSOs, Manufacturers, Universities, Research Laboratories, Regulators,
- 6 days of conferences
- 370 meetings
- 16 Poster Sessions (Authors present their Papers)
- 16 Tutorials
- 16 Group Discussion Meetings
- Workshops, Conferences, Social events
- 300 leading companies exhibiting
- Exhibition on 3 levels
- Larger exhibition space
- New services for exhibitors
How to fill out your application for CIGRE 2022 ?
The Technical Exhibition 2022 will be organized on 3 levels. The available space for booths is limited to 5500 sq.m.
Application forms with payment will be registered as far as space for booths is still available.
- 1.Read the General rules and regulations governing the CIGRE 2022 Technical Exhibition and validate it
- 2.Fill out the application form
- 3.Click on validate the form
- 4.Download the pdf fully completed. A copy has been sent on the email of the Exhibition Manager
- 5.Print the PDF
- 6.Sign your application form
- 7.Send back the application form to Pro4events, 123 rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine 75011 PARIS, France with a payment of 50%
- 8.Your registration will be confirmed by an invoice if exhibition space is still available
Access to the application form
(General rules and regulations governing the CIGRE 2022 Technical Exhibition)